- All Day Trips run $390-840 for 1 or 2 people depending on the stream we fish , lunch incl. We will be happy to quote specific trips.
- We do offer group rates please e-mail us email@example.com or call 1-800-882-1145
- We also are available for group presentations.
- Casting Instruction by the Hour - $50
- All equipment except waders is included in the above rates, we have waders in certain sizes for rent at $20 per trip
- A credit card number is required to reserve a trip, any trip cancelled up to 7 days of confirmed booking date will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee, cancellations made from 7 days prior to the confirmed fishing date subject to full trip charge. . We will of course work with you in cases where weather is a factor. We hold these fishing slots many times turning away others and as a small business cancellations can hurt especially during prime times. Fishability on the appointed fishing date will be defined by your guide. Rainy days can actually be some of the best times to go fishing.
Definition of a Professional Guide
A Professional Guide is a professional at all times; they are mentally alert and physically prepared for a strenuous day of guiding. Their self-confidence can be observed but not heard; they are totally prepared for the day and ready to accept its challenges—good or bad. Their appearance and dress show pride in themselves and the operation they represent. They immediately become a teacher to their clients and the client readily accepts their leadership.
- Please e-mail us for rates on these or for any other questions.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Good loose fitting clothing , a fishing hat or cap, sunscreen, comfortable shoes- no flip flops, layers in the cooler weather times.
- Please feel free to bring a snack on the Half-Day Trips, Lunch is provided on the All Day Trips.
- I always have bottled water and insect repellent.
- Fishing Licenses and Rod Fees for Certain Waters are in addition to the above rates
- Please call for Quotes for 3 or more people and Rates on Lodging. Visit Llewellyn Lodge for lodging pictures and details.
- A Credit Card is needed to secure the Guided Trip.
- Reserve 2 weeks in advance if possible.
- I require the signing of a liability waiver before starting our journey.
Virginia fishing licenses may purchased over the phone by calling 1-866-721-6911, there is an additional $3.98 processing fee added to the license fees, we do have agents close by who sell the licenses as well. A $21 5 day General Fishing License is available. Certain Trips will require an additional Trout Stamp. Kids under 16 do not need a license.
I do try to work with people on this. Trips & Availability subject to Stream flows.